We welcome all of your comments and suggestions
Click here to email us!
Click here for news from various publications
After hours claims:
- BEAZLEY ECLIPSE APPLICATION - FACTSHEET - POLICY FORM - PROPERTY FACT SHEET - Covered Location Pollution and Clean-up Cost Liability (claims made trigger) – Key exposure areas include habitational, commercial, retail, agricultural, golf courses/resorts/recreation, warehousing and distribution, educational, healthcare, landfills, recycling, TSDs, transportation, rail yards, manufacturing, industrial, storage tanks, chemical, municipalities. Essentially, Beazley will consider and approach all risks on an individual basis. As such there are no risk categories that are not eligible for coverage. All underwriters at Beazley have extensive engineering and insurance experience and will review each risk on its individual merits with the aim of providing a solution where possible.
- BEAZLEY ENVIRO CPL APPLICATION - CONTRACTORS POLLUTION POLICY - ENVIRO FACT SHEET - Contractor’s Pollution Legal Liability (claims made and occurrence trigger) - Engineering, consulting, project management and contracting/remediation firms generating more than 60% of gross revenues in providing environmental services and trade contractors.
- BEAZLEY ONE ENVIRO POLICY - FACTSHEET - For Application use 2. above. - Combined Professional and Contractors Pollution Legal (claims made professional and occurrence or claims made for CPL) - Engineering, consulting, project management and contracting/remediation firms generating more than 75% of gross revenues in providing environmental services.
DASHWOOD BREWER & PHIPPS
To summarise appetite;
- We can look at risks globally, but as discussed, would not write pure domestic US business at this stage. We can consider US ops/sites where the insured is not a US entity
- Contractors environmental cover will be a popular choice. Whilst this will include annually-renewable claims-made policies for a full range of services, we can also offer broad terms for single projects on an occurrence form for up to 10 years including completed operations.
- Capacity is good with limits up to USD30m or CAD30m per incident with larger aggregates available
- Min premiums for very small contractors and low limits would be around CAD1,500
- In addition to contractors, we have keen interest in site-specific policies utilising out Premises Environmental form. This can be offered to a wide range of industries from hotels to oil refineries. As discussed, the first-party clean-up on and offsite is the key value here in addition to the gradual liability piece. Statutory liability for clean-up is rarely covered in other non-EIL policies.
- CONTRACTORS ENVIRONMENTSL APP - APPETITE - POLICY (CLAIMS MADE) - POLICY (OCCURRENCE)
- PRMISES ENIRONMENTAL APP - APPETITE - POLICY